BROKEN GARAGE DOOR SPRING?
SPRING REPAIR IS A DAILY OCCURRENCE FOR HUTCHINS.
HUTCHINS REPLACEMENT SPRINGS ARE GUARANTEED FOR AS LONG AS YOU OWN YOUR HOME
Why choose Hutchins garage doors for spring repairs?
- We carry most common parts and can replace your springs quickly and efficiently. Most spring jobs get done the same day you call!
- Replacement garage door springs are guaranteed for a long as you own your home when annually maintained.
- Our labor is guaranteed for a full year and equipment is guaranteed for three years.
- Our technicians are experienced, knowledgeable, insured and reliable, with Hutchins standing behind their work.
- We are A Rated by the Better Business Bureau, an Angie’s Awardee, 5 stars Google, 5 stars Home Advisor, 5 stars Thumbtack and more…..
- We can meet or beat any competitors’ prices, “apples for apples”.
- You can expect ecellent service and quality products. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Garage Door Spring Replacement:
Over time, the springs in your garage door system will wear down and break. The function of springs is to balance the door which aids in raising and lowering the door. Most Hutchins springs last approximately 10,000 cycles. However, over time, they weaken and will eventually break. When your garage door malfunctions and is heavy to lift, the springs are the part you’ll most often need to have replaced.
Garage door springs are under a lot of tension, which means repairing or replacing them puts you and your fingers in danger. Consider contracting a Hutchins pro when your garage door springs need repair. Our pro will gauge your existing springs or weigh the door in order to insure the replacement springs are sized correctly. If a spring is broken it will no longer have tension, however, if you have more than one spring, the other will be wound thight. The technician will carefully unwind the existing springs to release the tension. They will then disassemble the system to install the new springs. After re-assembly, the new springs are then tightened with the proper tools to insure safety. The door is then balanced, tightened down properly and lube thoroughly. Unless your springs need minor attention such as lubrication, be sure to call us at Hutchins to get a pro to perform your spring repair.