WHY CHOOSE HUTCHINS GARAGE DOORS
FOR SPRING REPAIRS?
- We carry most commonly used parts and can replace your springs quickly and efficiently. Most spring jobs are done the same day you call!
- As long as properly maintained annually, replacement garage door springs are guaranteed for as long as you own your home.
- Our labor is guaranteed for a full year and equipment is guaranteed for three years.
- Our technicians are experienced, knowledgeable, insured, and reliable. Hutchins Garage Doors stands behind our work.
- We are A Rated by the Better Business Bureau, 5 Star Rated on Google Reviews, and 5 Star Rated on Home Advisor. We are also an Angie’s List Awardee and an Award Winning Company with both Home Advisor and Thumbtack!
- We can meet or beat any competitors’ prices (“apples for apples”).
- You can expect excellent service and quality products. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Garage Door Spring Replacement:
Over time, the springs in your garage door system will wear down and break. The function of springs is to balance the door, allowing it to raise and lower. Most Hutchins springs last approximately 10,000 cycles. However, over time, they weaken and will eventually break. When your garage door malfunctions and is too heavy to lift, the springs are the part you’ll most often need to have replaced.
Why You Should Call A Pro To Fix Your Garage Door Springs
Garage door springs are under a lot of tension, which means repairing or replacing them puts you and your fingers in danger. Consider contacting a Hutchins pro when your garage door springs need repair. First, our pro will gauge your existing springs or weigh the door in order to make sure that the replacement springs are sized correctly. If a spring is broken, it will no longer have tension. However, if you have more than one spring, the other will be wound tightly. Next, the technician will carefully unwind the existing springs to release the tension. They will then disassemble the system in order to install new springs. After reassembly, the new springs are tightened with the proper tools to ensure safety. The door is then balanced, tightened down, and lubed thoroughly.
Unless your springs just need minor attention (such as lubrication), give us a call at Hutchins! We’ll get a pro out to you who can perform your spring repair.
CHECK OUT OUR REVIEWS
Service, Safety &